Sunday, February 10, 2008

Cold

Wow! It is sooooo cold tonight and it's been cold all day. We had our pickup plugged in last night so it went this am so we could go to church. If it wasn't for the fact that I had to play for 1st service I think we would have stayed home. We had -41(wind chill)when we left the house. brrrrrr. As I'm writing this it's -31(wind chill). The furnace hardly stops. We have a radiator type heater in the living room that helps some. And David brought in a bunch of wood yesterday afternoon so we have the kitchen wood heater going, too. I sure hope this is the last of the cold. I think I've said this before :)
I listened to Zac's ball game Friday night - they lost to Minot, ND. But last night they won. It was a hard fought game but they beat Dickenson by 10. This afternoon Janessa's team, Lady lions, played Iowa( in Pa) but lost by 10 points, I think. Thursday night Minnesota goes to Pa and I'l watch that on the Big 10 channel, too.
It's time to go to bed and sleep another cold night away.

No comments: